Crossover (Marketing&Fintech Products)
I work on 4 different Fintech&Marketing products. I also lead the technical team of +10 people where we develop these products in business management and product development.
• Analyzing and understanding customer needs and desires based on the customer-oriented principle.
• Interacting with customers regularly and professionally on both business and technical level.
• Conducting market research activities to understand customer needs better and managing current products efficiently.
• Managing the end-to-end life cycles of complex products spanning multiple feature areas.
• Running and monitoring A/B and Multivariate tests and deriving insights using statistical analysis.
• Managing the team’s job results by counseling and leading the team members.
• Working closely with product marketing, partnerships, sales, and customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
• Defining the needs and expectations and driving “data-driven” decision making framework.
• Creating wire diagrams, wireframes; writing user stories and creating backlog regarding the product requirements.
• Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
Crossover (Cryptocurrency Products)
Products: Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Cryptocurrency Payment System, Cryptocurrency ATM, Cryptocurrency Card, Cryptocurrency Mobile Payment System, Crypto POS.
• Preparing qualified and professional roadmaps and detailed specifications based on the analysis and the documentation regarding the user needs and determining the product priorities.
• Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
• Monitoring key performance indicators and helping to evaluate product performance and growth.
• Managing product profitability and commercial success.
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements.
• Developing and maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories, epics and acceptance criteria.
• Helping to organize and playing a key role in planning, refinement, review, retrospective and daily scrum meetings.
Jun 2017- Aug 2017
• Experience in Test Driven Development
• Working experience with teams working with Scrum
• Working with Spring Framework
• Professional use of Intellij IDEA and Eclipse
• Experience of using test tools such as Mockito
Sep 2016- Jun 2017
Junior Product Manager & Java Developer
Netbioca Internet and Information Technology
• Android App Development
• Development of Mobile and Desktop Games using Unity and Unreal Engine game engines
• Developing Virtual Reality Games and Applications that will work on Virtual Reality tools and CardBoards
• Working on two separate TUBITAK Projects and developing VR Applications for these projects
• Professional experience in Environmental Design and Modeling
• Application development with Java Programming Language
Jun 2016- Sep 2016
Microsoft Student Partner
• Develop applications in C# and Xamarin Programming Languages
• Test and gain experience with all Microsoft Products
• Full competence in Azure and Cloud
• Training in Project Development
• Training on Project Planning and Wireframe
• Presentation Techniques
• Professional Support and Demo Preparation for my Projects